Capital Works Administrator
Contact Liam Gates - [email protected]
About Our Client
We are working with a top tier organisation with growing sectors within their property and construction arms. My client is seeking to employ a Capital Works Administrator to join their business on a permanent basis and assist/support the capital works project delivery team.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Support the capital works management from an administrative and operational point of view.
- Assist with the application of the design and project standards across the capital works.
- Provide support for the maintenance of the panel and contractual arrangements.
- Provide support with program governance including meetings, determining project scope, tender documentation and cost management.
- Assist in the preparation of briefings and technical position paper as required or instructed.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant have proven experience working within an administrative function on projects in previous positions. You will have the ability to work autonomously and work at pace.
We're looking for effective time-management skills, sound communication and have a high level of motivation.
What's on Offer
Our client is excited to offer the following:
- Top tier organisation
- Modern offices
- Permanent opportunity