Rapidly growing Australian company with reputable brand
Supportive & fast paced working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established Australian company specialising in the end-to-end construction of residential homes.
This role would require you to be working closely with clients and Site managers throughout the entire building process. The role includes key responsibilities of:
- Management of client portfolios throughout the building processes.
- Handling important & detailed tasks to effectively allocate jobs to supervisors and estimators.
- Review work orders and action requested to internal and external partners.
- Maintain and update customer information, comprehensively and accurately.
- Maintain client satisfaction adhering to contract requirements, manage their general enquiries and facilitate suitable outcomes.
- Review quotes and variations submitted by builder and manage the client's expectations by providing clear communication & keeping them regularly informed of all construction activity.
The Successful Applicant
- You will have previous experience in the construction industry. (Essential)
- You will be highly competent in understanding building plans.
- You will have excellent verbal & written communication skills and work autonomously with a team goal in mind.
- You are highly motivated, professional individual who takes pride in providing exceptional customer service.
- You will have a soft nature in stressful situations and thrives under pressure.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a reputable Australian company in the construction industry, with plenty of room for you to learn and grow your career in a fun and vibrant working environment.