- Perfect opportunity for someone in the accountany sector seeking a promotion
- Established practice that has been helping people for over 30 years
About Our Client
Helping clients with their caring and unique approach for over 30 years, they believe in genuinely engaging with clients for a personal service and quality commercial advice. They go beyond expectations and want to become the lead advisor for like-minded motivated clients that aspire for wealth creation and a work life balance.
- Organising and coordinating work flow between clients and professional staff
- Liaising with clients in regards to information and general queries
- Attention to detail and accuracy extremely important
- Maintaining the workflow register
- Knowledge of bookkeeping
- Prepare IAS and BAS documents
- Prepare ASIC documents
- Liaising with ASIC and ATO
- Managing reception staff if required
- Know how to do the following for relief of Receptionist when they have either specified day off or Annual Leave
- Preparation of client invoices
- Preparing client correspondence and client document packs
- Booking appointments and client meetings
- General administration duties including but not limited to mail, filing, scanning, photocopying and preparation of reports
The Successful Applicant
Exceptional candidate with Administration experience in a professional firm who has established a proactive attitude that will take initiative. Strong attention to detail is required alongside suburb organisation skills. Having developed your communication skills, you will be confident and professional in dealing with clients and colleagues in a bright and bubbly personality.
What's on Offer
Established practice that genuinely cares for its clients and a supportive team environment to grow in. With a $55,000 salary + super in the busy suburb of Osborne Park!