- Join a professional and established brand and progress your finance career
- Great salary opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader in retail and are looking for switched on collection officers to join their team on a temporary basis. Their vision in Finance is to drive growth through insights and recommendations. This is achieved by utilising skills, solutions and recommendations aligned to strategy and taking analytics to recommend and drive outcomes.
- Clear reconciliation of the retailers account
- Provide the retailer with a clear understanding of our billings/ adjustments & how they relate to their COVID agreement
- Retailer accounts are reconciled
- Arrears are cleared and/ or the retailer is adhering to a business agreed & documented repayment plan
- Provide support to Leasing, Centre teams & Accounts Receivable to execute on agreed strategy for resolving the arrears & minimising bad debt write offs
- Complete business reporting requirements for both internal & external stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
You will be an experienced Accounts super star who is excited by the prospect of resolving complex problems. You are not shy when it comes to chasing others for information but do it in a respectful but tenacious manner.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong Excel skills (advanced)
- An analytical mind and a keen eye for detail
- Extremely motivated individual with intent to learn
- Outstanding communicator who manages stakeholders in collaborative manner.
- You will be task oriented and able to manage and prioritise your workload to meet deadlines.
- Outstanding attention to detail, strong analytical skills and be an excellent manager when dealing with customers.
- Experience with ERP systems such as JDE would be advantageous but not essential.
What's on Offer
- An Opportunity to join a professional and established brand
- Immediate Start
- Southeast location
- Working from home flexibility