Community Outreach Coordianator - Road Safety
Temporary to permanent opportunity
Work for an organisation who genuinley care for people
About Our Client
This passionate organisation provide key services and programs to victims of trauma. The office culture is supportive and non-hierarchical which is truly driven from the CEO and team. The team have a culture of collaborations and utilising each others ideas.
Day to day duties involve:
- Research, identify and pursue mutually beneficial partnerships and relationships
- Develop a clear and compelling value proposition for the brand
- Develop program and service activities
- Drive referrals to the organisation
- Develop, implement and coordinate organisations business development plan
- Monitor and report on business development activities
- Lead programs as required
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role will possess:
- Well developed research, analysis and reporting skills
- Experience in contract negotiations with funders - drafting and reviewing contracts, grants and partnership agreements
- Well developed negotiation and communication skills
- The ability to establish relationships and partnerships
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with the team
Ideally you will have proven experience in road safety previously.
What's on Offer
This role is immediately available and has a possibility of permanency for the ideal candidate.