Contact Liam Gates - 0426 257 403
About Our Client
We are working with a top tier residential builder with large presence in Canberra ACT. Due to a recent promotion my client is seeking an experienced administrator who is interested in starting a career within the wider construction and property sector.
Your daily duties and responcibilities will include:
- Preparation and proofreading of contracts
- Assist in the lodgement of documentation for House and Land Packages
- Raising purchase orders
- Liaise with Sales Consultants and request reports as and when required
- Make applications for Occupation Certificates in a timely manner and follow up
- Relieve on reception when required including meeting and greeting clients/visitors and answering incoming calls
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will need prior administrative experience and exposure to construction or property.
You will have well-developed skills Microsoft Office suite and exposure to SAP.
You will be friendly, eager to learn and have the ability to adapt to different circumstances.
What's on Offer
Our client is excited to offer the following:
Opportunity for growth and promotion within the business. Truly a great company culture developed around its employees.