Excellent opportunity to oversee legal responsibility for JANZ; and
A great opportunity to work for a globally respected company.
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-national business-to-business consultancy firm who provides services to a diverse portfolio of clients globally. This role being based in Sydney within a small team covering JANZ, our client is looking for a stand out Contract Analyst to take charge of the role.
As a key member of the team, key responsibilities will include:
- Maintain corporate registers, including business names, trademarks and renewals for all registered companies, assisting with ASIC lodgements;
- Monitoring and following up outstanding approvals on a regular basis;
- Ensuring that contracts are signed in accordance with internal policies;
- Regular liaison with clients, solicitors, court authorities and other stakeholders of varying seniority;
- Assisting in contract reviews, updating templates and preparation of documents;
- Preparing case briefs and conducting legal research where appropriate;
- Maintaining corporate registers, business names and trademarks and assisting with ASIC lodgements, filings and renewals for all registered companies;
- Administration duties, organising travel domestic and international, diary management, email management, ad hoc tasks as they arise; and
- Preferably not be seeking a career as a practising lawyer.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of two years' experience in a Paralegal or Contract Analyst capacity;
- Will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Will be confident communicating with stakeholders of varying seniority;
- Will be a well presented, organised individual who takes pride in their work and is able to take initiative to prioritise tasks as required;
- Will work competently with no supervision; and
- Will be career orientated within the administrative space.
What's on Offer
- Excellent opportunity to oversee legal responsibility for JANZ; and
- A great opportunity to work for a globally respected company.