Contracts Support Officer
Great opportunity to work apart of a large organisation!
Flexible working hours!
About Our Client
My client is a well established business, providing procurement and logistics of fast moving consumer goods. Looking for someone who is willing to commit to a 6 month contract, working 25 hours per week.
- Ensure effective administration of all purchase and sales contracts
- Prepare and disseminate information to appropriate employees regarding contract status
- Prepare daily summary matrix of all outstanding contracts awaiting approval process.
- Build relationships with and provide a high level of service to both internal and external customers
- Ensure all contracts comply with legal requirements, owner specifications and transactional limits as per Delegation of Authority Policy
- Maintain audit files, track authorisations and correspondence for all contracts
- Maintain procedures and work instructions ensuring they remain consistent with changes to work flow
- Maintain knowledge and review of relevant policies, procedures, systems and legislation, to ensure compliance and best practice
The Successful Applicant
- Certificate in Business (or similar), or equivalent relevant experience
- Well organised with highly developed administrative skills
- Knowledge and experience in contract execution and management highly desirable, with an understanding of contractual arrangements and shipping terms
- Sound level of skills in the use of Microsoft applications, particularly Excel spreadsheets and reports
- Experience with legal interpretation and document administration valued
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with a customer service focus
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage competing priorities
- Proficient understanding and familiarity with systems
What's on Offer
Be apart of a great team within a large growing business, have the option for flexible working hours on a part time basis.