Credit Collections Officers
Career progression opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is known as an employer of choice and have outstanding employee retention rates. They offer flexible working arrangements and the opportunity to WFH. They provide a collaborative team environment and excellent work-life balance.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, your role will include:
- Collection of overdue accounts within approved guidelines and policies.
- Arrange debt recovery actions to support business requirements and processes.
- Negotiate and maximise customer payments to enable customers to pay off their current and future debt in line with their capacity to pay.
- Manage customer enquiries with empathy, resilience and negotiate a resolution by working within business processes and legislation.
- Answer customer requests in a timely manner (received via telephone or electronically), ensuring overall customer satisfaction.
- Provide relevant support services to customers and identify their needs based on each interaction.
- Minimise EWOV escalations by working with the customer to find a reasonable and completed resolution.
- Adhere and advocate City West Water's Customer Service standards, policies and legislation.
- Network and establish relationships with key stakeholders outside of your immediate team to ensure you are kept up-to-date and informed, to deliver consistent and accurate information to customers, resulting in overall customer satisfaction.
- Communicate with influence while maintaining a professional manner with key stakeholders internally and externally.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidates will have extensive Credit/Collections experience within a high volume, consumer-based environment. They will demonstrate exceptional communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team. The ideal candidate will be relationship focused and be strong with systems. If you are bilingual, this is a bonus!
What's on Offer
- Government owned organisation
- Career progression opportunities