About Our Client
Our client is one of Australia's largest employers, with more than 100,000 employees nationwide. Our client is an industry leader and is located within the Brisbane CBD.
This role will require you to maintain your own debtor's ledger to maximise cash flow to the organisation. Your key duties include:
- Maintaining debtors ledger
- Proactive collection calls and following up overdue accounts
- Implementing payment plans and achieving promise to pay
- Processing credit applications and conducting credit limit reviews
- Reporting on potential bad debt and referring accounts for legal action
- Liaising with sales staff and providing insight on status of individual portfolio
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a high volume, full function credit control environment. You will have excellent communication skills and thrive in high pressure situations. You have a professional and approachable personality and must be driven towards promising KPIs.
What's on Offer
- Brisbane CBD location
- Close to public transport
- Great team culture
- $55,000 per annum + superannuation