- Immediate opportunity with competitive salary package
- Flexible working in an ASX listed organisation
About Our Client
This Credit Officer role is an exciting opportunity to join a well known business making a difference! This organisation work closely with major government, council and development businesses to create sustainable, long lasting infrastructure around our great city!
Based in the Brisbane CBD, the modern office is conveniently located close to public transport. This head office is the home of all major business functions including the tight knit finance and accounts team.
This position is a hands on Accounts and Credit Officer role. Daily, you'll be working in a tight knit team, processing a high volume of invoices. Key duties of the position include;
- Liaising with external stakeholders and clients
- Making outbound calls and negotiating terms
- Refereeing enquiries to the financial hardship team where required
- Work alongside billing and payable teams
- Ensuring account reconciliations are correct before closing off month end
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Assist and support the team with other ad hoc accounting tasks as required such as coding and data entry
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will come from a high volume Credit Officer role.
- Minimum 2 years credit or accounts receivable experience
- Understanding of bookkeeping and accounting principles
- Proficiency in English, MS Office
- Availability to commence in the next 2 weeks in the office
- Experience working with KPI's in call centre environment
- Ideally come from a large organisation or government background
Please note, this role is based in the Brisbane CBD. Whilst the organisation does offer some work from home, please only apply if you have capacity to travel and work in the CBD minimum 2-3 days a week.
What's on Offer
This role offers the successful candidate;
- Competitive salary package, between $70,000-$77,000 including super and benefits
- 12 month fixed term contract - employee entitlements include annual and sick leave and time in lieu
- Opportunity to join an ASX listed business and gain experience working with major clients and government
- Brisbane CBD location close to public transport
- Monday-Friday role with flexibility to work from home