- Join an Australian owned business that has been operating over 23 years.
- Temporary position with a strong potential to turn permanent.
About Our Client
Our client is an Australian family owned business within the construction and events hiring industry. They are the market leader in their industry and have organically grown to over 30 locations across Australia.
Their service is a critical component for workplace, health and safety in the construction industry. They have built a network of collaborative partnerships with many of Australia's largest construction companies.
This is a hands on full function Accounts Receivable and Credit role, reporting in to the credit manager.
You will have a sole portfolio and your key responsibilities include,
- Managing collections of weekly and monthly accounts.
- Reconciling of accounts when required.
- Email correspondence.
- Inbound and outbound calling.
- Resolving outstanding claims.
- Assisting with the allocation of payments.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have
- previous experience within the Credit Officer and Accounts Receivable space.
- Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Great interpersonal skills and pleasant phone manner
- Attention to detail and competency to thrive in this role
- Able to work independently as well as in a wider team
What's on Offer
I have a competitive salary package on offer for this Credit Officer role paying circa $35 an hour dependent on experience. This is initially a 6 week temporary contract with a strong potential to go permanent for the right candidate. The position is situated in a tight knit team with a great office culture. The office is based in Kingston and has on site parking available.