- Great Career Development
- Immediate Start
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader in the Mining and Construction field, who are currently experiencing a large period of growth and would like to expand their support & services operations and team size. They are an extremely big name in the market and are wanting to increase their overall service to their internal, external, and third-party clients. This position is a permanent, full-time position that will be looking to start as soon as possible. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to work in a large-scale organisation in a fast-paced and exciting environment with career progression.
- Responds to customer needs by resolving general customer issues such as calculating interest paid, account reconciliation, answering general payment questions, providing credit references, loan balance confirmations, creating amortisation schedules, updating customer maintenance records, identifying contract booking errors, and issuing copies of documents.
- Calculates contract buyouts and communicates them to the requesting party, ensuring accurate input of accounting data and timely processing
- Performs general account maintenance such as late charge waiver and address changes.
- Responds to customer needs and works to develop relationships with dealers and Territory Managers.
- Resolves termination and adjustment grief.
- Reconciles customer accounts.
- Researches and evaluates more specific customer issues, develops an overall understanding of the business and refers customers to the appropriate department within for problem resolution
- May be responsible for basic reconciliations on customer's accounts as requested and per business need.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for outstanding Customer Accounts Manager/ Collections, who are interested in developing their career at a large organisation and have previous Customer Service experience. They are looking for a candidate with a high attention to detail and someone that has the dedication and drive to be a high achiever in the workplace. You will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced exciting environment. Ideally, you will have a background in Collections, account management or a Finance degree. Any interest in the finance and investment space will be viewed favourably.
What's on Offer
You would be joining a hardworking, friendly team that recognise and celebrate outstanding employees plus additional benefits of:
- Permanent Role, Full-Time.
- Graduate & Career Progression Opportunities.
- Approximately $70-75K plus superannuation.
- 2-month Training Period.