- Full time position
- Great career development
About Our Client
Our Client reputable brand within the Agriculture industry, an established Australian owned business. Who pride themselves on excellent service and quality products. This is an experienced hardworking team which are seeking like-minded people, who want to develop their career. This role would work closely with the customer ensuring the best possible customer experience. This is a role that requires someone who can be an all-round customer service professional. Located just in the Western Suburbs.
- Customer Engagement through Inbound Enquiries and Outbound Support calls, emails and SMS messages.
- Dealer support across all enquiries relating to parts & service.
- Support Marketing team with authorised sales campaigns under the guidance of the relevant Brand Heads.
- Managing Leads and Opportunities and referring to relevant Sales teams.
- Support for basic financial loan & payout enquiries relating to Credit.
- Providing exceptional customer service to all stakeholders, internal & external, ensuring timely and accurate completion of requests received via phone and email.
- Manage general enquiries relating to parts, servicing, sales and warranty.
- Administration and operational support including mail-outs to customers and distribution of catalogues via post or email.
- Supporting customer and dealer events including Field Days, Conferences and Dealer programs.
- Activation of GPS-related subscriptions & providing ongoing Administrative support.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for a Customer Service professional with ability to work within a team environment, ideally an agriculture or customer service background. They are looking for a candidate with a high attention to detail and who is pro-active within the workplace. The ability to pick up and learn new systems, product, and service. You will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to work effectively within the team. A candidate who is logical thinking and can show excellent initiative when problem solving would be great attribute to have for this role.
What's on Offer
You will be joining an experienced team which will value hardworking candidate with a willingness to learn and develop:
- Full-time Position.
- Customer Service Officer Role
- $50,000-$60,000 plus super.
- Great Team Environment to work in.