Customer Service Advisor
6 month temp/Fixed term contract
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in business & finance support services across Australia seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Customer Service Representative to join their team. Based closed to the Perth CBD, this is an exciting opportunity to join a nationally recognised business during their peak period. This busy call centre position is offering 38 hours per week Monday to Friday between regular business hours.
We are looking for proactive and experienced Customer Service candidates with excellent communication skills to start as soon as possible.
- High volume of inbound customer service calls, +80 per day
- First line of inquiry for customers and general support
- Demonstrate proactive professional customer service skills in a fast paced environment
- Record customer information on an internal system
- Organise appropriate escalation to the relevant person
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this opportunity you will have:
- Previous inbound customer service experience in a call centre
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Self-managed and self-directed
- Drive and energy to do well and achieve
- Ability to work well as part of a fun and friendly team
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- The ability to be flexible with contract length
What's on Offer
What's in it for you?
- Work autonomously in a supportive team
- Great facilities to make sure you're really looked after
- A fun culture where you meet fantastic people
- Competitive per hour rate
This position is suited to a motivated, enthusiastic individual who is committed to working as part of a team. If this position fits your skills and personality, please apply now.