- 6 month contract
- $30 per hour
About Our Client
A leader in their space of civil and commercial construction.
Reporting into the National Assist Manager this role requires an experienced customer service individual who will be responsbile for:
- Building and maintaining positive proactive relationships with internal stakeholders and Customers by providing an experience that delivers excellence, exceeds expectations and engenders loyalty
- Customer generated warranty assistance/maintenance/defect rectification/product-based questions/enquiry
- Provide regular Customer touch points providing case updates, arranging mutually convenient date/times between Customer and Trades, booking works.
- Request/manage trade quotes, obtaining approval of scope/cost, processing invoices.
- Adopt a cost-effective approach to daily maintenance/defect rectification activities and liaise closely with your Manager, Development and Building to ensure targets met.
- Promote a team environment and communicate regularly
- Proactively participate in all regular meetings as required
- Be genuinely Customer obsessed!
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will strong customer service experience. You will also:
- Possess a strong understanding of construction methodology and building regulations and standards
- Prior experience in the use of database/application would be desirable
- Experience in the use of Microsoft suites particularly Outlook, Excel and Word
- Outstanding communication skills both verbally and written coupled with an abundance of initiative goes without saying.
What's on Offer
In return you will receive:
- A good daily rate
- 6 month contract with opportunity to extend
- Opportunity to work with a market leading business