- Secure long term role
- Good Culture
About Our Client
Our Client reputable brand within the cleaning industry, an established Australian owned business. Who pride themselves on excellent service and quality products. This is an experienced hardworking team which are seeking like-minded people, who want to enjoy their job. This role would work closely with the customer ensuring the best possible customer experience. This is a role that requires someone who can be an all-round customer service professional. Located in Blackburn North.
* Handling phone inbound & outbound calls
* Face to face customer service assistance
* Provide technical advice & product support
* Resolving product & service complaints
* General data entry for orders, invoices & credits
* Support of Area Managers nationally on a daily basis
* Liaison with stores
* Updating & maintenance of databases
* Office administrative duties as & when required
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for a Customer Service and admin professional with ability to work within a team environment, ideally an customer service background. They are looking for a candidate with a high attention to detail and who is pro-active within the workplace. The ability to pick up and learn new systems, product, and service. You will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to work effectively within the team. A candidate who is logical thinking and can show excellent initiative when problem solving would be great attribute to have for this role.
What's on Offer
You will be joining an experienced team which will value hardworking candidate with a willingness to learn and develop:
- Full-time Position.
- Secure long term position
- $60,000 plus super.
- Great Team Environment to work in.