Customer Service Consultant
*A growing company that offers ongoing training and development
*Great company benefits and culture
About Our Client
Our client is regarded as a market leader within the insurance sector who take pride in providing an exceptional customer experience. With an already strong Australian presence, they are looking to continually develop in order to meet market demands
Reporting directly to the Customer Service Team Leader your primary duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Receive a high volume of calls from a nation-wide customer base
- Respond to all incoming enquiries in a manner that is professional and in line with company expectations
- Make pro-active outbound calls to maximise sales opportunities
- Take and report all customer complaints
- Provide accurate and detailed quotes for customers
- Ensure all KPI's are met
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you will have extensive experience in the customer service industry, preferably within a high volume contact centre with outbound sales involved. You will have strong customer service skills and have a natural ability to increase sales opportunities. Exceptional time and task management is required as well as the ability to operate efficiently both on your own and within a team.
What's on Offer
This business offers a supportive and engaging team environment with a comprehensive training program. They are able to provide the successful candidate with a long term career opportunity that will be rewarding in many ways.