Customer Service Manager
A permanent opportunity to join a NFP based in the North Shore;
Management of a small team, with exciting potential to grow throughout 2020;
About Our Client
Our client is a growing NFP business on the North shore that looks to enhance lives and provide top tier customer service to almost 4,000 clients. They uphold values within the business, with a huge focus on empathy, understanding and inclusion. Dealing day to day with a client base who may require greater levels of patience, they are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager who is confident in handling escalations and supporting a wider team also.
The key accountabilities of the Customer Service Manager will include, but may not be limited to;
- Ensure incoming calls answered efficiently, professionally and in a timely manner;
- Implementing and drive continuous service improvement strategies;
- Monitor and manage audits;
- Lead, coach, mentor and develop the existing consultants and grow the team;
- Manage responses to vulnerable people to ensure reviews are consistent, appropriate and contribute to the wellbeing of clients;
- Quality control of assessments;
- Collect, analyse and interpret customer interactions data and identify requirements and information useful in optimising the customer experience.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must possess the following, in order to be considered applicable;
- At least 3-5 years of experience in leading a Customer Service team within any industry;
- Ability to communicate with vulnerable and sometimes distressed customers in a calming and professional manner;
- Proven skills in people leadership, with experience in coaching, mentoring and developing individuals;
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Proven ability to effectively identify, on-board and coach new team members;
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs, growth, products and services;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to remain calm whilst handling pressure.
What's on Offer
For the successful candidate, the role will offer a competitive salary package, aswell as the opportunity to manage and grow a team of high performing consultants. With the backing of a fantastic leadership team, you will be provided with hands on training, support and a number of other benefits.