Customer Service Officer
A company that offers ongoing training and development
An established company within the health-care industry
About Our Client
Our client maintains a significant stance within the Australian health-care market and have diverse product and service offerings to meet the varying needs of their national customer base.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide exceptional customer service to members and to support enrolments into various business programs. As a Customer Service Officer you will be required to make outbound calls to existing members, assess their needs and then enrol them into a program that matches their needs. This role will also require you to answer a high volume of inbound enquiries as well as email management. In this position you will directly report to the Team Leader.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you will be required to:
- Deliver outstanding customer service and client engagement
- Place and receive a high number of calls
- Complete general administrative tasks
- Meet compliance obligations
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration
- Convenient Melbourne location
- Opportunity for professional development and career progression