Customer Service Officer
Casual ad-hoc cover
2 locations North of the river
About Our Client
Page Personnel is a leading recruitment agency that partners with a number of businesses and clients across the world. We are currently working with a world wide printing and services company seeking an enthusiastic customer service office to join their team in the print/mail room. The two main mail rooms are located North of the Perth CBD and are public transport accessible. This is a casual position covering leave for the 4 current permanent staff over a 12 month period. It will operate during regular business hours and will be on going. This position requires the flexibility to cover leave with little notice.
Adequate training will be offered with an immediate start to ensure the correct candidate is equip with the necessary skills to under take the position when required.
- Provide efficient service delivery based in a customer site
- Professionally and promptly handling customer complaints and issues
- Building strong relationships with customers and clients
- Advise customers of the most efficient quality and cost effective solutions to meet their design, print and distribution requirements
- Make follow up outbound calls regarding orders, processes and status
- Updating customer files and binding of documents
- Process customer requests with accuracy and high attention to detail
- Adhoc administration and data entry duties
- Taking accountability as a representative of the company for the specified site
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate with have prior experience and background in printing. Also required:
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to multi-task
- A passion for customer service
- Demonstrated experience answering high volume inbound calls
- Demonstrated experience undertaking administration/data entry duties within a position
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for a temporary casual position over a 12 month period. It is based at 2 different locations North of the Perth CBD and has the possibility to offer opportunities with the organisation in the future. A complete training package is offered with an immediate start, to ensure when cover is needed, the successful candidate is fully equip to undertake the position.