Customer Service Officer
High Volume Call Centre
North of the river location
About Our Client
Our client is a leading retail company currently seeking a number of enthusiastic Customer Service Officer's to join their contact centre. Based North of the river, this is an exciting opportunity to join a fun and culture driven team for an 8 week period with potential to be extended. Start and finish times will vary from 6am-6pm to take into consideration time differences in the Eastern States. Operating Monday - Friday, this position will require reliable transport to and from the location and flexibility with availability.
As Customer Service Officer, you will be the first point of contact for all customer service enquiries. Your duties will include:
- Answering high volume inbound calls
- Providing consistently high levels of customer service.
- Adhering to various policies and procedures.
- Handling various enquiries and diverting/escalating calls where appropriate.
- Data entry into various computer systems
- Scheduling call backs and following up with customers where appropriate
- Updating the database with correct customer information
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this opportunity you will ideally have prior working experience in a customer service or call centre role. You will also possess:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team-focused environment.
- Previous success working in a KPI focused environment
- Available to work in business hours Monday-Friday
- Sales experience is desirable
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a great culture driven team and organisation on a temporary basis. Also available is the potential to be extended on going based on work load. There is also parking available close by.
Please send through your most recently updated CV to ensure you are contacted to discuss further should you reach the above criteria.