Customer Service Officer
4-6 month contract role
South of the river location
About Our Client
Page Personnel is a leading recruitment consultancy and we are currently working with a well-known and trusted Australian brand to source a capable customer service officer to join their expanding team. Our client supplies a large range of safety, industrial and electrical products to both consumer and business customers Australia wide.
This role requires somebody broadly skilled and willing to learn! The successful applicant will be required to conduct the following duties:
- Working in a fast paced and varied call centre environment to deliver outstanding levels of customer service.
- Handling complex inbound enquiries and taking responsibility for solving issues.
- Communicating clearly with internal stakeholders via phone and email to ensure that high levels of customer service are maintained.
- Updating a work-in-progress Excel spreadsheet to track order progress accurately.
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure orders are filled in a timely manner.
- Escalating issues promptly when required.
- Making outbound calls to customers and other stakeholders as required.
For the right candidate there is the potential to join the existing call center team in a long term role on the completion of this assignment.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experiences:
- Previous experience in a fast paced call centre environment
- Experience using the MS Office suite, in particular Outlook.
- A proven track record providing customer service in a phone based environment.
- The ability to quickly learn new systems and adapt to a changing environment.
- A positive attitude and a strong willingness to learn!
- Availability from 7am - 7:30pm
What's on Offer
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a national business in a varied and challenging role. There are genuine pathways for progression and permanency for committed workers and a competitive hourly rate is on offer. There is free parking on site as well as public transport links.