Customer Service Officer
Global, T1 business with a strong reputation in the industry
opportunity for growth and development
About Our Client
This business is a large, multi-national market-leader who have experienced exponential growth in recent years. They are looking to recruit a Customer Service Representative to join the Logistics team and provide support with both managing and strengthening the relationships with corporate clients and customers. The HQ is located in CBD close to transport.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing customer enquiries via phone/email/online chat
- Taking ownership of the full customer care cycle, ensuring quality in delivery.
- Identify and assess customer's needs to achieve satisfaction
- Meeting KPIS and personal targets on a monthly basis
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information to customers and managers
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives with efficiency
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant:
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative is essential
- Proficiency with CRM systems and MS Suite
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of enquiries
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Strong analytic ability and problem solving skills
- A positive, can-do attitude and strong work ethic.
What's on Offer
- Competitive hourly rate
- Opportunity to work in a global business
- Potential for permanency, depending on performance
- Close to public transport
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Representative to join a global Logistics company.