- Immediate Start
- Great Career Development
About Our Client
Our Client is within the logistics sector, an established business. Who pride themselves on excellent service and building quality relationships. This is a small team which are seeking motivated and creative minded people, who want to grow their career. This role would work closely with the customer ensuring the best possible customer experience. This is a fast-paced role that requires someone who is a problem solver with a solid work ethic that can work efficiently and effectively to achieve desired business outcomes. Located in Melbourne, Western Suburbs.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, your main role and responsibilities will include:
- Provide a high level of customer service to our external clients and internal teams by understanding and anticipating their needs to meet requirements.
- Liaise with the customer to arrange deliveries and follow through to ensure successful completion of the delivery
- Follow-up on all customer service enquiries through to completion in a timely manner
- Accurate data input to the Logistics in-house system and understanding of the outcome
- Prioritise tasks to meet daily completion in conjunction with other department's needs
- Manage client requests outside of the standard process, effectively and follow through to completion
- Understand pricing structures to capture revenue
- Our system to be updated with comments allowing job status to be documented and viewed by others
- Maintain daily reports and be able to identify potential problems and resolve them
- Support and assist other team members
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for a Customer Service professional with ability to work within a team environment, ideally a customer service background or strong ability to learn. They are looking for a candidate with a high attention to detail and who is pro-active within the workplace. The ability to pick up and learn new systems, product, and service. You will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to work effectively. A candidate who is logical thinking and can show excellent initiative when problem solving would be great attribute to have for this role.
What's on Offer
You will be joining an experienced team which will value hardworking candidate with a willingness to learn and develop:
- Full-time Position.
- Customer Service Officer Role
- $50,000-$60,000 plus super.
- Valued Team Environment to work in