- Growing Company
- Diverse role
About Our Client
Our Client is a whole-seller for products such as GoPro's and Nutribullets, has been operating for over 40 years this is a well respected organisation looking to grow their team. The team is highly motivated and has a positive approach to customer service, and are looking for like minded people to join the team. This role also has a data entry and returns processing component, so being tech savvy is highly desireable. Also requires someone who is a problem solver with a solid work ethic that can work efficiently and effectively to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Answer calls and responding to customer enquiries in a timely, friendly and professional manner
- Proactive selling
- Accurate data entry of sales order process
- Timely completion of all required documentation
- proactively manage Credits, not allowing them to accumulate beyond 3 days without action
- test and troubleshoot product returns (where required) to resolve operational issues for the customer
- to ensure all credit requests are processed and completed on time
- minimise/eliminate all pricing and inaccurate documentation generated credits
- Sort, verify, package and dispatch returns back to suppliers with credit claim documentation
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for a Customer Services Officer with the ability to work within a team environment. The successful candidate in this role will have experience in Customer Service or a strong retail background. The ability to pick up new systems and product knowledge is essential. Great computer and technical skills are advantageous along with effective communication.
What's on Offer
You will be joining an experienced team which will value hardworking candidate with a willingness to learn and develop:
- Full-time Position.
- Great career growth
- $50,000-$55,000 plus super.
- Valued Team Environment to work in.