- Growing Company
- Great career development
About Our Client
Our Client is within the logistics sector, an established Australian owned business. Who pride themselves on excellent service and quality products. This is a close-knit team which are seeking link minded people, who want to grow their career. This role would work closely with the customer ensuring the best possible customer experience. This is a fast-paced role that requires someone who is a problem solver with a solid work ethic that can work efficiently and effectively to achieve desired business outcomes. Located in Melbourne, Western Suburbs.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, your main role and responsibilities will include:
- Managing in-bound calls, making outbound calls to customer and voicemails.
- Processing orders and booking deliveries.
- Attending customer queries
- General administration tasks including error free data entry and reporting.
- Ensure deadlines are met for clients.
- Managing client's pre-sale and after sale.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for a Customer Service professional with ability to work within a team environment, ideally a phone-based background or and willing to learn. They are looking for a candidate with a high attention to detail and who is pro-active within the workplace. The ability to pick up and learn new systems, product, and service. You will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to work effectively. A candidate who is logical thinking and can show excellent initiative when problem solving would be great attribute to have for this role.
What's on Offer
You will be joining an experienced team which will value hardworking candidate with a willingness to learn and develop:
- Full-time Position.
- Customer Service Officer Role
- $55,000-$60,000 plus super.
- Valued Team Environment to work in.