Customer Service - Order Processing
Industry leader within FMCG
Training and career progression opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established FMCG company and an industry leader. Located In Macquarie Park, their offices are fast paced and dynamic. They are now looking to grow their Customer Service team and are seeking switched on candidates with a background in order processing.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and building relationships with clients by handling all inbound and outbound calls.
- Processing, monitoring and tracking client orders in a timely and efficient manner.
- Liaising with internal departments to successfully resolve client issues and provide excellent customer service.
- Updating and maintain client information in database.
- Helping to improve and stream line processes.
- Meeting and exceeding both individual and team KPIs.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Prior experience with high volume order processing.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and the ability to organise and prioritise.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed KPIs
- Prior experience with EDI or CRM systems
- Experience within the FMCG industry will be highly regarded, but not necessary.
What's on Offer
Gain valuable FMCG experience with an industry leading company. Attractive salary, incentives, career progression and a fun and dynamic team environment make this a great company to grow your career with.