Customer Service Representative
Grow your career within the medical industry
Well established company
About Our Client
Our client is a world leader in medical/pharmaceutical research and development, located in Sydneys North Shore. They are currently seeking a switched on and highly organised Customer Service representative to help provide their customers with a top quality experience.
As part of the Customer Service team, you will be responsible for:
- Efficient and accurate processing of client orders
- Handling any client issues and providing thorough and effective solutions.
- Maintaining and building client relationships
- Accurately maintaining and updating client information in CRM system.
- Work to set times, deadlines and KPIs
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess:
- Previous order processing experience in a high volume environment.
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Problem solving and organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Prior experience with CRM systems (Preferably SAP)
- Experience within the Medical/Pharmaceutical industry will be highly valued.
What's on Offer
Grow your career within the Medical/Pharmaceutical industry with a global company. Located in the North Shore, their offices are friendly, open and close to public transport.