Customer Service Representative
Long term stability
Various career development opportunities
About Our Client
This business is an international organisation with a brand that is well know and highly regarded through the industry they supply. Based in a purpose build office near the seven hills area, this company is located in Sydney's west and would suit someone looking to increase their 'work/life balance by working closer to home. The team is friendly and extremely supportive. They are looking for their next customer service support officer to join the busy department and become a valued part of the team.
The position is an inbound customer service role, including the following tasks:
- High volume inbound calls
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting with product related enquiries
- Order processing
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the position, applicants should have the following background:
- Previous experience in a Phone based customer service role.
- Technical or product based experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent phone manner and communication skills
- An ability to multi-task
- High attention to detail.
What's on Offer
This is a fabulous company with a team that has an excellent culture.
- Western Sydney location
- Parking available
- Supportive culture and friendly team
- Opportunities for career progression throughout the business