- Rolling Contract with a potential to go perm
- Immediate Start
About Our Client
Our client are a medical contact centre based in Glen WaverleyWaverley who pride themselves on exceptional service. They are a fun, professional collaborative team looking to grow and expand with amazing individuals who also take such pride in their work.
The day to day responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Answering incoming calls
- Directing calls to different organisations (pathology etc)
- Providing advice on medical services available
- Assisting with how to make appointments
- Some occasional follow up calls
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for hard working individuals who possess superb customer service experience and have empathy, are collaborative and can deal with complex issues. We need mature minded people that are customer focused and are looking for a long term opportunity to grow.
What's on Offer
- This is a rolling contract with a potential to go perm!
- Competitive hourly rate
- Monday to Friday standard hours, Saturday work also included (with penalty rates)
- Located very conveniently close to transport and shops
- Huge opportunity to be part of a dynamic and fun environment