- Attractive Hourly Rate
- Temporary Role
About Our Client
Our Client, located in Wetherill Park is part of a Global Organisation that manufactures packaging for well known brands internationally. Their Wetherill Park Office is looking for a Customer Service Representative or keen administrator to join their successful customer service team on a part time basis.
The role is initially 3 days during the week and may progress to include weekends. This role is a 3 month role with possible extension depending on the candidate.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Provide high quality customer service to internal and external clients.
- Receipt of customer orders and accurately input into the computer system.
- Advise customers of changes in item numbers and products.
- Advise customer of out-of-stock items as necessary.
- Gain full understanding of each promotion/promotional product and advise customers of possible order/inventory level changes which may be required.
- Communicate with customers regarding changes to delivery times due to transport system adjustments to routes.
- Compile daily driver delivery paperwork
- Liaise with Warehouse and Transport departments to process additional orders.
- Advice Field Service staff of areas which require their attention and which cannot be resolved by Customer Service Department alone.
- Receive Raw Product Complaints for stores.
- Ensure all credits to stores are processed in a timely manner.
- Maintain the Customer Master file.
- Participate in product recall processes as required.
- Undertake special projects as requested.
- Undertake any other duty where advised by your manager
The Successful Applicant
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Intermediate user proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal communication
- Sound numeracy skills
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience in an inbound call centre environment
- Accepts and adapts to change
- Learns new skills to meet new needs of the business
- Suggests changes and improvements
Quality Work Output
- Produces quality work
- Follows safety practices and compliance policies
- Uses time wisely and gets things done
- Meets or exceeds deadlines
- Takes responsibility for own actions
- Supports the company's mission, vision and values
- Meets or exceeds customer needs
- Responds to requests in a timely manner
- Takes initiative to meet customers' needs
- Uses materials, processes and tools efficiently
- Takes initiative to solve problems
- Does the most important work first
- Gets things done while still upholding ethics, integrity, compliance and company values
- Works with others to get things done
- Openly shares feedback and information that helps the team
- Treats others with respect
- Is approachable to others
- Listens so others feel heard
- Develops relationships built on trust
What's on Offer
- Working with a Global Brand
- Gaining further experience in the Logistics and FMCG Industry
- Temporary Role
- Attractive Hourly rate
- Incredible team and Company