Customer Service Representitive
Close to home location
About Our Client
This client is aiming to offer the most streamlined service across the country. Due to the recent growth in the business, another opportunity for an Order processing officer is required to assist the team on a contract to permanent basis.
This role reports into the customer service manager and involves the following tasks:
- Handling customer queries and questions
- Tracking orders and shipments
- High volume order processing
- Invoice processing
- Inbound and Outbound calls, liaising with stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered and short listed for this role, applicants should have the following skills:
- Experience in customer service / phone based environment / SAP experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Have a reliable, hardworking and a friendly nature
- Be able to work effectively towards deadlines.
What's on Offer
This is a great step forward for an order processing officer to take the next step forward in their career.
- On site parking
- Public transport available
- Temporary opportunity for 6 months
- Ongoing training and development