- Above market rate
- 5 min from metro, staff parking
About Our Client
My client is a leading provider in the electrical/electronics industries. With pride, my client offers a wide range of electronic test and measurement tools, network troubleshooting equipment for users to action tasks with great efficiency and productivity.
Responsibilities include but not limited to
Inbound Calls & Sales Support
* First point of contact for inbound calls
* Manage customer queries on product Price, Availability, and Lead Times based on information from the Oracle system
* Back up for Distributor Registration Program
* Manage the Registration Sales input into CRM system
* Answer Tier 1 Technical queries
* Logging in Technical queries through CRM via Cases
* Logging, tracking and follow up of customer complaints and closuresOrder Management (OM) & Customer Care
* Enter customer purchase orders in Oracle system. This includes online orders, warranty related orders, customer's Request for Quotes (RFQs), and Pro-Forma Invoices for Cash in Advance (CIA) customers.
* Processing of training related customer invoices and rebates in Oracle system. This includes admin assistance to Finance and Marketing Teams.
* Manage and maintain pricing matrix
* Preparation and distribution of customer backorder reports to channel partners in Excel format.
* Act as an information source on status of factory and customer backlogs, product returns, replacements, and inbound and outbound shipment delivery schedules
* Ad hoc duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience Customer Service, Sales Support
- Electrical/ Engineering exp preferred
- Proficient computer skills - ie SAP, Oracle
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Can-do attitude with a drive to assist customers.
What's on Offer
- Above market rate remuneration
- Staff parking
- Easy access location - 5 minutes from Castle Hills metro
- Health care benefits
- Join an inclusive and supportive team