- Great Career Opportunity
- 9 month FTC
About Our Client
Our client is one of Australians biggest leading manufacturers within the medical equipment industry.
Delight customers by providing front line customer service to all candidates who require assistance
Demonstrating an expertise in Customer Service related processes, policies and systems.
Work collaboratively with all team members to identify opportunities and improve department efficiency
- Ensure effective controls and procedures are in place to provide excellent customer service
- Handle complaints in a professional manner and provide diligent follow-up with applicable customers as required
The Successful Applicant
- Min 3-5 years Customer service team management experience.
- Leading the Customer Service Team who focus on identifying, meeting and exceeding customer needs, and ensuring optimal customer service target objectives are achieved and aligned to industry "best practice" in Customer Service
- Provides statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member.
- Establishes work procedures and processes that support the company and departmental standards, procedures and strategic directives
- Education and or experience in a Logistics or Customer Service function
- excellent communicator both verbally and written with strong focus on delivering excellent service
- Inbound & outbound call centre experience and Sales experience
- Professional phone manor with excellent communication skills
- Genuine can do positive attitude to your work with the motivation to succeed
- An ability to work effectively as part of a small team
- Excellent computer skills and experience with SAP or a similar ERP / CRM system is essential
What's on Offer
- Great working opportunity
- Fixed term contract for 9 Months
- ASAP start