Customer Service/Data Entry
6-8 temporary assignment
Potential to work from home
About Our Client
Our client is a leading utilities provider in WA operating from a number of locations. Due to peak period, they are currently seeking an experienced customer service operator with exceptional data entry skills. This role has the potential to operate from home and will be offering a 6-8 week temporary assignment. Operating hours are between 7-5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work collectively with a group of people to ensure high customer service standards are met and maintained.
- Providing customer service via phone calls, email and other communication channels.
- High volume data entry regarding customer details, database updates, account details
- Accurately and timely processing customer queries which include account setup, account maintenance, and other billing enquiries.
- Administration support to other business areas when required.
- Ensuring safety remains priority number one.
The Successful Applicant
- Prior experience in a fast paced customer focused environment
- Exceptional data entry skills and the ability to demonstrate
- The ability to work from home should this be offered
- Flexibility wit working hours and conditions
- Available immediately
- A strong attention to detail
- The ability to extend contract should the need arise
What's on Offer
- Potential to work from home
- 6-8 contract with potential to be extended pending workload
- Competitive hourly rate