Customer Support Officer
Career devlopment oppurtunities
About Our Client
A multi-national organisation offering creatives product and marketing solutions for their customers. A small yet hard working team that are seeking to onboard a likeminded individual. Perfect opportunity for a recent graduate or someone that is early in their career that is seeking a customer support role.
Reporting to the Customer Support Supervisor the successful candidates roles will include:
- Answering inbound calls, emails, faxes and letters regarding to consumer and product related issues
- Taking enquiries and sales relating to spare parts and advising customers of the best solution
- Handling customer complaints and attempting first point resolution before escalating to management
- Actioning any additional Adhoc tasks when requested by management
The Successful Applicant
The ideal applicant would have customer service experience in dealing with inbound calls and handling and resolving complaints. Due to the nature of the business, it would be beneficial to have mechanically inclined thinking and experience. The candidate should possess a high attention to detail, and an ability and eagerness to learn new things and work in a team environment.
What's on Offer
- Melbourne Location
- Excellent remuneration - Monday - Friday position
- Opportunity for career progression in this large multi-national organisation