Customer Support Specialist
About Our Client
My client is an award winning Software Company in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Being an innovative and highly successful business, the aim to continue this excellence through the customer service. They are seeking a professional and articulate individual to join their team of three who will continue to grow and learn with them.
The Customer Support Specialist will be responsible for managing all communication with customers. They will answer queries on products and licensing, as well as prepare quotes. The majority of work will be conducted online via eCommerce systems and Freshdesk ticketing system. Several times a year they will have the opportunity to work on campaigns where they assist in organizing training events for their customers.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience as a sales administrator, customer support or similar
- Experience in preparing quotes and invoices
- A background working with eCommerce or online support systems
- Intermediate excel skills
- Impeccable written communication skills
- Any experience in event organizing will be highly regarded but not essential
What's on Offer
The client is based in very modern offices in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. They offer onsite parking, flexible working hours and the opportunity to progress your career within their organization.