Data Entry Administrator - Projects & Compliance
3 month opportunity with view to extend
Consistent and reliable hours of work
About Our Client
Faced with an onset of growth across their not for profit division, my client are currently in need of a hardworking data administrator who comes with a project focused mindset to complete the work needed in the time frames allocated.
- Accurately entering a high volume of data into INX and Excel
- Extracting reports from Excel to analyse for weekly meetings
- Investigating discrepancies of the project
- Auditing the system accordingly and ensuring that all compliance is adhered too
- General filing and scanning where required
The Successful Applicant
This role requires someone who has worked in a project related role in the past and who has an analytic and forward thinking mindset to be able to overcome challenges as they arise. You will be given complete autonomy to trouble shoot problems and make executive decisions on the project to ensure it is completed within the given scope. This role will need someone who has a process improvement mindset and who is looking for stable and regular hours in a fast paced growth environment.
What's on Offer
- Stable and regular hours
- Complete autonomy with the projects
- Ability to implement positive change where appropriate