- 6 months contract
- Possibility to extension
About Our Client
Our client is a well known retail group who is looking for data experts to join the industry.
- Collect, analyse and produce insights from large datasets using the Elastic Stack and Jupyter notebooks.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of data scientists, senior technical leads, and product management.
- Prototype and implement machine learning models using machine learning features in the Elastic Stack.
- Promote knowledge share and collaboration in a distributed team
- Working with the community on bugs and performance issues and assisting out support engineers with tougher customer issues.
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years of experience in a data science/data analysis role and a track record of successfully driving insights from large volumes of data.
- Strong understanding of data science fundamentals and data analysis techniques.
- Experience in analysing time series data/dev ops data such as logs, metrics, etc.
- Strong experience in Python, Pandas, and Jupyter notebook.
- Experience in AI/ML such as clustering, classification, regression, decision trees, etc.,
- Self-motivated, collaborative style, open communicator, experience distributed
- Good attention to detail and highly organized
- Experience with Elastic Stack (MUST) and solutions such as Security and Observability (including AIOps) is a bonus
What's on Offer
- Fully work from home
- Long term extensions
- Competitive pay rate