EA to the CEO & COO
Join a passionate & hardworking team experiencing growing success
Competitive salary package & exciting perks
About Our Client
Our client is a growing Property organisation with an enviable reputation for quality amongst their diverse client group. With a culture focused on delivering excellence in everything that they do, our client's passionate CEO & COO are looking to welcome an EA who shares in this ethos.
Reporting into the CEO & COO, key duties & responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating meetings, conferences and travel for the CEO & COO and managing the overall scheduling of the corporate calendar;
- Developing appropriate systems, procedures and controls to enhance the accuracy, timeliness and presentation of outputs by the CEO & COO;
- Drafting, editing and distributing correspondence, documents and presentations on behalf of the CEO & COO;
- Efficiently managing and appropriately triaging a large volume of emails;
- Providing administrative support to other Executives including the preparation of Board papers and associated correspondence;
- Processing and coding expenses including travel, credit card and general administration; and
- Extensive liaison with clients and internal stakeholders on behalf of the CEO & COO.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess at least 5 years' experience supporting a Senior Executive, ideally within the Property sector or a fast-paced Professional Services environment. You will pride yourself on your ability to manage an Executive's time in a strategic and commercial manner, and will therefore be confident managing complex and ever-changing diary and travel requirements. Given extensive interaction with both internal and external stakeholders, you will possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal. You will be corporately presented and will be able to interact with a diverse group of stakeholders effectively to emulate the CEO & COO's reputation as a respected and approachable leaders. Finally you will be passionate - about the business & about your role as an EA!
What's on Offer
Our client is excited to offer:
- A second-to-none culture
- Competitive salary package & exciting perks
- Central CBD location
- Opportunity to manage office-wide projects as the team grows