EA to CEO
Temporary to permanent opportunity working for a global engineering firm
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
My client are a global firm engineering firm with an exceptional reputation. They pride themselves on doing as they say they will and delivering on outcomes. With that in mind they hire people who follow up on their commitments, take pride in the work they deliver and work collaboratively to achieve best results.
The office is centrally located in Perth CBD and is a fantastic and modern working environment.
Reporting directly the CEO your role will involve:
- High-level administrative support to the CEO and CFO, prioritising and interpreting a range of complex issues and tasks accordingly to manage work flow and meet deadlines
- Diary management and co-ordination including arranging internal and external meetings, evaluating and prioritise meetings, preparation for meeting ensuring relevant information is available to CEO
- Screen all correspondence and escalating appropriately when required.
- Management and timely response to the CEO's emails and correspondence, as required.
- Prioritise and ensure that reports, business papers and correspondence are dealt with efficiently and promptly (formatting, collation, proof reading, binding and distribution)
- Prepare reports, presentation and other documentation as requested for the Executive Management team ensuring the strictest confidentiality is maintained.
- Arranging Executive Management meetings, producing agendas, compiling meeting documentation, taking minutes and following up items to action.
- Undertake various other administration duties as required.
- Working collaboratively with wider Executive and Senior Management team and maintaining key stakeholder relationships
- Coordinate the office management and administration duties of the administration team in the Perth office to ensure administrative support is provided to all departments at all times
- Manage the performance of the Administration Team by monitoring performance, ensuring cross skilling and roles and responsibilities.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role will be a highly experienced EA within a minimum of 10 years experience supporting at C-suite level. You will be highly organised and astute at multitasking between the demands of supporting a diverse executive team and managing the administration function and team.
The CEO works and thinks quickly and is looking for an EA that mirrors his working style, you will be the type of person who exceeds deadlines, is a forward thinker and able to understand the CEO's key demands and priorities and support him in achieving organisational goals.
You will be a strong people manager who is able to work with a diverse team and support them with their career development and improving processes and procedures.
What's on Offer
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- Demanding and diverse role