Entry Level Customer Service Officer
Entry Level Opportunity
Busy & Dynamic Call Centre environment
About Our Client
Based out of their office in the Wangara area, our client prides themselves in creating an outstanding working environment in which their team can grow and excel! Our client is currently experiencing a period significant growth which has created this outstanding opportunity!
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- "End to end" responsibility for your own portfolio of projects.
- Receiving a high number of inbound queries via telephone.
- Making outbound calls to book contractors and confirm appointments.
- Scheduling work to ensure it is complete within deadlines.
- Using initiative and creativity to solve problems and handle queries.
- Escalating complex issues through to the relevant team member.
- Providing outstanding levels of customer service at all times.
- Contributing to the existing positive team culture.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this opportunity you will ideally have prior working experience in the insurance building industry. You will also possess:
- High levels of drive and the ability to take on responsibility for your own projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Previous experience in scheduling, insurance claims or the construction industry will be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a permanent full time position in a growing locally owned and operated business. If you think you would excel in this outstanding opportunity, apply now via the button on this ad!