6 months with a possibility of extension
Join a constantly growing organisation
About Our Client
This organisation is constantly growing due to its reputable and elite nature. Our client is looking for a dynamic individual to provide a high level of support to management and all other key personnel.
As an Executive Assisatnt, the duties and responsibilities may include (but not subject to):
- Organisation of travel arrangements including accommodation, flights and agendas;
- Preparation of correspondence, presentations, reports and minutes;
- Attend executive meetings and prepare minutes and reports as required;
- Prepare and draft internal reports;
- Diary management which may include booking appointments, delegation of tasks and organisation of meetings;
- Working with other administration staff on various office tasks;
- Responding to all internal phone calls; and
- Event and catering management for individual meetings and company events.
The Successful Applicant
The key requirements for the successful applicant must include being highly organised, proactive and have a strong attention to detail. Must be able to work constructively in a team environment and enjoys taking responsibility and acting on their own initiative. Excellent time management skills are essential and exceptional and professional communication are vital.
What's on Offer
- Constant development opportunities;
- Appealing salary;
- 6 months with a possibility of extension; and
- Unique opportunity to be a part of a hardworking and reputable team.