About Our Client
Our client is an internationally recognised leader in the Property sector, looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join their collaborative team. Located in the North Shore, you will be a part of a successful and supportive business and have opportunities for progression and development.
A varied and fast paced role, your responsibilities will include:
- Diary management, travel coordination and expense reconciliation
- Planning and running of event and seminars
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of Director
- Research, document preparation and responding to client queries
- General ad-hoc tasks for Director
The Successful Applicant
- 5 plus years of EA/PA experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Exchange preferred. Concur and/or NetSuite/Sales force experience a plus.
- High energy, results oriented, driven with high degree of customer service and relationship building abilities.
- Prioritise effectively, multi-task and work independently.
What's on Offer
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive hourly salary
- Central location
- On-site parking