Multiple positions available!
About Our Client
Our clients based in Melbourne CBD and Inner Suburbs are on the lookout for exceptional EA's looking for new opportunities or change. Executive support experience is highly sought after. If you are looking to work in a collaborative and supportive environment, APPLY NOW!
The Executive Assistant is primarily responsible for providing high level administration support to Directors and Senior Executives. This includes (but not exclusive to) managing the day to day diary, travel arrangements, maintain stakeholder management and key relationships, minute taking, document/memo proof reading and some event planning/coordinating.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as an EA supporting a c-suite level
- Excellent organisational and time management skill
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build effective relationships and liaise across all levels internally and externally
- Ability to display professionalism, discretion and empathy when working with confidential information
- Focus on providing high quality customer service
- Experience in using all aspects of Microsoft Office suite
- Strong attention to detail and writing skills and develop high quality reports, memos, documents
What's on Offer
Work within a great team culture who encourages progression, learning and development! Opportunity to extra benefits such as 17% super, leave loading and extra annual leave days.