Join a leading legal firm in Canberra that is continuing to experience growth
Work within a company that promotes team culture and team collaboration
About Our Client
Our client has an outstanding reputation within the Canberra market due to the dedication and highly regarded lawyers working within the firm. They have experienced significant growth that has been organic due to the abilities demonstrated within the team and positive leadership.
Working alongside 2 dedicated Executive Assistants you will be providing high level secretarial and administration support to a team of 6, comprising of 2 Directors, Senior Associates and Lawyers. Duties will include the coordination of internal and external correspondence, file creation, management and archiving, generation of invoices and debtor administration.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Ability to demonstrate a proven history of providing executive level support within legal.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work within a fast-paced environment
- Able to maintain discretion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High- level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive approach and can-do attitude to tasks
- Ability to work autonomously and proactive to tasks
- Great customer service skills with the ability to maintain and build professional relationships
- Ability to be a quick learner and willingness to learn
- Demonstrate initiative
What's on Offer
On offer to the suited candidate is a full-time opportunity to join a leading firm within Canberra CBD, our client promotes a highly enthusiastic team based culture, that works to promote high achievers internally.