- Executive Assistant - Permanent Full Time
- Great opportunity to support Directors and teams for global group!
About Our Client
Global services organisation with 35 offices, in 31 countries. This will expose you to a dynamic working environment whilst working in a business with the best people in the industry!
The responsibilities of this role will include but not be limited to;
- Diary management and email management
- Board operations and management
- Managing credit cards and expenses
- Coordinating & attending monthly team meetings
- Generating agendas, collating/distributing documents/reports
- Assisting with the organisation of meetings and papers where required
- Managing expectations and daily work flow alongside other administration tasks and needs
- Maintaining stakeholder relationships and being the 'go to' for the executive
- Project administration and support
- Adhoc administrative support
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as an Executive Assistant
- Experience in executive level email and appointment scheduling
- Ability to prioritise and stay one step ahead
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to build exceptional rapport with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong attention to detail and high level of confidentiality
- Have strong tenure within previous roles
- Excellent planning and organisation skills while being extremely flexible and working well under pressure
What's on Offer
This opportunity will suit an experienced Executive Assistant that enjoys a fast paced and varied environment. These EA roles on with this client are supporting execs and their extended teams!
This role is located in Melbourne CBD at prestige Collins St location, currently working from home and flexible at home and working in the house when restrictions allow! Full time permanent role - hours of work are 8.45am-5.15pm
If you are seeking to work with a reputable company APPLY NOW!