Executive General Manager Group Service Delivery
Leading brand based in North Sydney
Work closely with the COO to drive innovation and the culture of the organisatio
About Our Client
Independent thinking is encouraged but so is being a key team member working closely with the COO to achieve a scalable operating model for Claims and Customer Service across the organisation. My client is a leader in their field, with a culture of caring about internal and external customers to deliver the right results. As a commercial contributor, you will at times work in an ambiguous environment and thrive in a start up style team.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Extensive experience in being hands on driving execution within a large and complex business environment.
- You will be a strategic leader of an agile and customer focused service delivery function.
- Develop the Claims strategy to drive customer excellence.
- Provide leadership to the Customer Service, Claims and Complaints management function.
- Have strong stakeholder relationships across the Shared Services function across the region.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally you will have previously gained experience in the Travel Insurance industry.
- You will have previously lead a sizeable team in the Claims and Customer Service space.
- Core to this role is excellent stakeholder management skills working within a complex/matrix structure.
- You will have highly developed analytical skills.
What's on Offer
In return you will be joining a leadership team currently going through a period of transformation and have a true opportunity to have an impact on the future direction of the business.
The role will offer a very competitive base salary and bonus, numerous employee benefits and the opportunity to join a leading business in their field.