Executive Team Assistant - Financial
Opportunity to make a new role your own; and
Opportunity to work within a collaborative team-based environment.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Funds management business with a great international reputation for providing excellent employee experience and development, they are looking to expand their current administration team with a driven and outgoing individual with outstanding opportunity for progression.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Extensive diary management for your team - including organising meetings - replying on behalf of your direct report and managing any conflicts;
- Travel management on a domestic and international scale, managing meetings across different time zones;
- Managing emails, delegating and replying where appropriate
- Liaising with IT, organising desks for new starters, ensuring everything is up and running;
- Organising internal and external events and meetings, ranging from more intimate events such as dinners to larger team events;
- Creating PowerPoint presentations for internal and external meetings to a high company standard;
- Compiling, drafting and formatting a variety of documents for reports and meetings;
- Ad hoc administrative tasks upon request, being willing to take on additional tasks.
The Successful Applicant
- Have at least 2 years' Team Assistant, Personal or Executive Assistant experience reporting at a Director level;
- Will be competent in their communication across key internal and external stakeholders;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication, editing documentation that will be used in internal and external meetings;
- Be confident in their abilities to work autonomously and take initiative to prioritize tasks as necessary;
- Will be highly organised;
- Will be keen to bring new ideas to the business and the team;
- Be confident in their abilities across the Microsoft Suite, particularly PowerPoint;
- Be a team player, assisting the wider team when required.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to make a new role your own; and
- Opportunity to work within a collaborative team-based environment.